Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Shaken or Stirred

After seeing the latest Bond movie, Casion Royale, I have come to these conclusions:

1) I LOVE the new James Bond more than any Bond ever before. And that is saying a lot because I hold a deep love for Pierce Brosnan too.

2) Eva Green--the latest Bond girl--is beautiful. And 007 loved her. For reals.

3) Maybe I will be a Bond fan now. I've watched 007 movies in the past but would never have classified myself as a true fan. Just a casual fan. But now I'm reconsidering this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Y. said...

Funny, T saw the movie with him mom yesterday (she stopped by on the way back from a Rome vacation) and hated it. His mom however loved it and the new Bond. Maybe it's a women's thing? =)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

Yes, might be a woman thing. Plus it's the only time you see Bond really in love. And you also see how what unfolds turns him into the Bond we see later on. I think women like to see that a Lady's Man can love. Also, I think women enjoy understanding the "why" of things. This movie does both of that a little bit.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com