Wednesday, July 05, 2006

This Crazy Life

I met a guy who is attractive and smart and interesting and interested and worldy. He keeps up with me in all the right ways. Too bad he lives so far away.

Next week is finals week. Summer school is almost done!

Somehow over the weekend I acquired a big spider bite on my face under my right eye. I look hot.

I waited in the drive-thru line for 25 minutes at Starbucks. The only reason I didn't actually walk in was because the last time I went to this same Starbucks at this same time, I walked in and to had to wait almost as long. Why? "Because they make drinks in the order them come in, including the drive-thru." I tried to out-wit them today by driving through this time. It didn't work. And after I'd sat there for too long I was trapped in the line by the plants and a curb! MORAL OF THE STORY: Avoid Starbucks locations with a drive-thru. They take too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com