Friday, June 23, 2006

I'll Show You Mine

I like the new Paris Hilton song.

I'm sorry! I know! It's dumb--the song and the fact that she's a singer now. But anyone can sound decent with a studio and sound editors who know how to work one. And the beat is really catchy and fun and summery!

(It is necessary to bob your head from side to side in a sort of reggae type beat while you sing the song.)

Even though the gods are crazy, even though the stars are blind, if you show me real love baby, I'll show you mine.

That's what he said.

I bet Paris liked how that last phrase could be interepted in a sexual way.

That's hot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the song, too.

I feel like I'm telling you a secret. :)

ch

6:58 PM  
Blogger vitamin g said...

i kinda do too... i think i found something to send to post secret.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com