Sunday, June 04, 2006

Meet the Sheep*


Hi!



















This is where I sleep.



This is where I sit and wait for everyone to come home.



Sometimes I play in the General's room when she's not home.




Sometimes I watch TV. I love anything by Joss Whedon.

Hey, even Sheep shit.


















Happy sheep come from Southern California. And isn't this a fabulous patio?!?!











*This was an Easter gift. Just looking at him makes me want to laugh. He's so fat and squat and over-stuffed. Sort of like me after all the food I ate this weekend...

5 Comments:

Blogger Y. said...

OMG! I LOVE him!! Brilliant idea. Such a cute, cute post. I am literally squealing with glee. It is very unappealing coming from a woman of my advanced years. =)

8:22 AM  
Blogger bemelodious said...

So cute and so clever! I like that sheep take shits.

2:38 PM  
Blogger ka said...

i love it....i love it!!! i love your sheep!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha...that's funny and so cute!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

What a cute post! Love it! the pooping photo and patio photo were the best.

you should take a pic of Sheep everywhere you go. you know, "Here is Sheep on vacation with me." "Sheep went to the art museum today." etc. etc.

that would be cool. but then again, i am a dork.

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com