Friday, June 02, 2006

Treachery Afoot

Yesterday I went out for lunch. I ate a salad, but it was a restaurant salad, and therefore probably just as fattening as a big fat cheeseburger. That meal, in and of itself, wasn't SO bad though, as I had a small, healthy breakfast and the tools to make a small healthy mainly-veggie dinner. But I was weak. And in my celebratory Buffy marathon happiness I got tricked into eating dessert. Tricked I tell you!

Someone fooled me into taking my favorite British dessert (sticky toffee pudding) out of the freezer and stick it into the oven, where it was accidentally warmed and then magically ended up in a bowl in front of me where I was forced to eat it!! The gooey, buttery toffee sauce atop that lucsious warm moist spice cake was impossible to resist.

Oh, the treachery....

4 Comments:

Blogger HB said...

that person should be flogged! set aflame at the post! tortured beyond recognition! or forgiven for giving into the Buffy celebration, and encouraged to do the "happy dance!"

9:34 AM  
Blogger Y. said...

Yummmm, sticky toffee pudding...

4:22 PM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

OMG. What is this dessert you speak of??? i must try it! where can i get one?

I am the Dessert Queen. Must. Have. It.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

The British supply store next Ye Olde Kings Head pub in Santa Monica sells it. It's in the frozen section. it comes straight from England all ready to serve up warm.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com