Monday, June 19, 2006

Bye, Evil Sith Lord

The Evil Sith Lord just told me he's quitting. I am sad and I am shocked (at how sad I am). I seriously almost started to cry when he told me the news. For all the joking I do about how he's annoying and awful, I really like him as a person. Also, as a boss, he's not been so bad either. He's very protective, always looking out to get for ways to get his peeps a better deal. And he's fun! He felt more like a friend most of the time and we spent most of our meetings talking about non work stuff (he also likes Joss Whedon). We are similar in many ways. And, I also feel a great deal of gratitude towards him for orchestrating this whole part-time deal for me. It was better then I could have ever asked for.

I always thought we would stay in touch and be sort-of friends after I left. Plus, I love his kids and since he lived in the LBC, I imagined us all staying in touch. But with the job change, he's moving too.

I can't imagine this place without him. I am really, really sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com