Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Rips --> Nirvana

At Target today, as I passed the candy aisle...something lured me in like a Siren. It beckoned, calling me to towards all that is sugary and good. And then it happened. I cracked: I bought a bag of sour bite-sized "Rips." They are essentially the same type of candy as that Costco sized box of sour tape I slowly devoured in the month following our NYE party.

Sour candy is my crack.

Help....help.....I'm eating the whole bag....

If only I had pulled an Odysseus and lashed my hands to a near-by pillar in the soda aisle before it was too late...

Sincerely
The Sour Candy Wh*re

1 Comments:

Blogger vitamin g said...

why can't they make candy that make you loose weight? why? w/ all of our modern day marvels you think some genius out there could figure it out. right now i am very disappointed in the human race.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com