Monday, December 11, 2006

So This is Growing UP

In light of my recent "life" burnout, I found this post particularly relevant. It also made me a little sad.

In fact, this is how it made me feel (taken from my comment left on this page):

I was never a cocktail waitress per se, but I completely get this. This is why "grown-ups" (a group that I like to pretend doesn't include me) are always saying things like "don't be in a hurry to grow up," "college is the best time of your life," and "youth is wasted on the young." All those grown-ups are in the meetings, making the calls,"important." And being important is just not as fun as we all thought it was when we didn't know better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com