Friday, December 08, 2006

Dream a Little Dream

Yesterday CMB told me that he had a dream about me.

He and I were traveling through Europe together. We were on a train, and as we walked through the various compartments, we ran into a friend of his from high school. At some point, this high school friend asked CMB if he could sleep with me. The idea made CMB angry and he said, “No! You can’t do that!” Later in the dream, CMB told me what this high school friend wanted to do and my response was, “Well, maybe it would be okay if I just kissed him a little?” This made him even more upset (in the dream).

I find this very interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

that is so funny! what a revealing dream...

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com