Friday, July 14, 2006

Life is Better Soggy

I've been on a big cinnamon Life cereal kick lately. It used to be one of my favorite cereals when I was a kid, but it's probably been years since I last ate it. But last week, I saw it sitting on the cereal shelf next to the Special K I should have bought. I snatched me up some of that cinnamon-y goodness and have been enjoying mornings ever since. I've realized though, remembered really, that I like Life best when it is very soggy. I actually wait a few minutes after I pour the milk it before eating it to get the right texture.

I don't know why I do this, but I've done this since I began eating cereal and it just feels right. When I poured the first bowl last week I didn't even have a conscious thought about it. I just knew. Pour and wait and then come back and eat it.

I guess eating favorite childhood food is sort of like riding a bike.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia Belle said...

i do the same thing with rice chex. some cereals are just better that way.

*shrugs*

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com