Tuesday, June 07, 2005

"X Of the Week" Updates

Sorry about all the "woe is me" crap below. I'm feeling better and I will not be sappy again. I have some other business to post on.

FASHION THEME OF THE WEEK
I've become a little off-track on this due to everything else going on. Last week I did do a half-*ss attempt at Linen Week. I did good until Thursday when it hurt to be mobile and then I start picking clothes based on comfort instead of by theme. So, I will have to revisit a real linen week further into the summer. This week I have established no theme. Yesterday was more about comfort and today, because of recent heart-cracks (a way tiny version of a heart-break), I decided to dress summery and cute in a skirt with sandals. What better way to get back at a guy then by looking super cute. Even if he won't see how I look, someone somewhere is keeping score of these sorts of things, and I got myself a point today!

So no theme this week. However, I am looking forward to next week. I have several ideas: skirt week, white week (in honor of an upcoming white party and of course, in honor of P. Diddy too), and possibly bold pattern week.

FRIEND OF THE WEEK
I have a new friend of the week. I'll announce it tomorrow. I have to get caught up on the prizes though....I'm over three weeks behind. To all the previous winners of this prestigious award, do remain patient. I hope to send out the prizes this weekend.

BARISTA G
We have a date for tomorrow night. I went for coffee this morning and he sent me a text afterwards saying "I want to see you again soon." So, tomorrow it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger vitamin g said...

good luck w/ the date tomorrow night! the guy has the same name as me (according to ka) so he can't be all that bad :) and my fashion theme for this week is wearing whatever happens to be clean since it's been a while since i've done laundry.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com