Thursday, May 26, 2005

CABO and FOTW (5/27): CH

Well, I'm off to Cabo San Lucas! At this time tomorrow you can find me lying down near some sort of water (pool...beach...either will do), with 3 super fun friends, sipping a pina colada and pretending to read my next book club book. I can't wait!!!

But I have some business to attend to prior to leaving. Firstly, Barista G and I are going on another date next week. I'm not sure how into him I am, but there's nothing wrong with him yet, so I am goign to give him a chance. In fact, this leads me nicely to my next order of business....

FRIEND OF THE WEEK: May 27th

My FOTW this week is CH because she made me realize I was perhaps being too hasty in deciding to not go out again with G. Here is the email I am submitting as evidence for her FOTW nomination:

-----------------------------------------------------------
I just read the frog and I have to tell you... no, rather, I must
INSIST you go out with him again. You sounded like you had a great
time and he seems like a great guy. I had the same rule, too, and I
broke it when I started dating [current BF]. He's a year and a half younger
than me and, though it crosses my mind about once every other month,
I've never regretted, NOT EVER, dating him. He's the most perfect guy
I've ever dated and I wouldn't have known that if I didn't break my
age rule with him.

Just something for you to think about...

------------------------------------------------------------

Other FOTW news, the General suggested I throw in a FOTW prize. So the winner, each week, will get something SPECIAL mailed to them. It's not a big deal, but it's fun. I am hoping this inspires some of the people I know who are less enthusiastic about being my bestest friend for a week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOoooohhh!!!!!

What do I get?? What do I get??

1:52 PM  
Blogger Y. said...

Hey! I think you clearly need to point out that I would have been the FOTW had the program been implemented during the Rite Aid incident...and reward me accordingly. =)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com