Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Happy Tuesday

Posting lately has been difficult...last week was busy at work (so I actually had to work. A lot), and then I stayed home yesterday because I was exhausted (AKA mental health day). I tried catching up on posting over the weekend and managed to get one up, but didn't have time to finish catching up from last week. So, I may do two posts today in an effort to keep the Frog up to date.

Some quick updates before I get into actual posts for this week.

Friend of the Week: I've decided to start a "Friend of the Week" post. Each week, I will highlight one friend and how they've been a positive influence on my life during that week. Hopefully, this will encourage all of you to be extra nice to me. Just kidding. Seriously, this is more about my thanking all of y'all for your friendship! I already have a friend for last week and this week. The next two posts will be on that.

Fashion Theme of the Week: This week I am doing a monochromatic theme. It will be especially easy because I was out yesterday and am gone on vacation this Friday. So that's only three days of solid colors. Today is blue. Tomorrow will be black and Thursday will be white or khaki or brown (depending on how fat I feel).

And, speaking of fat guess what? Last week I lost one more pound, bringing me to first weight loss goal. Achieving that last pound means I can now purchase months and months of Ofoto pix. And that means I can now update my photo album! But then because I felt good about myself on Friday the weekend ended up being a little more excessive than planned. Friday and Saturday were okay and within point, but then Sunday happened. I was tired and weak and I had a fattening brunch followed by a fattening dinner. I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself every day but I do and I should stop. On Monday I was up and today I was less than Monday, but still up a little. It's not much and I know it will drop fast, but I am sad. I am doomed to forever hover within this two pound range! And I am wondering if this means I lose my reward of Ofoto pix?? I'm not sure yet. I guess I'll wait until my next weigh-in (Thursday) to determine if I actually get the reward.


I promise the rest of the posts this week will be more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com