Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Final and ANTM Finale

I have my Philosophy of Ethics final tonight. Yuck. I have not been able to motivate myself to study much...i am just so over it. Also, I'm distracted because of WBG and G. I spent more time today figuring out what my grade would be if I did poorly than I did reviewing my notes. I have to get a 75% on the test to get an A in the class (only b/c I kicked *ss and studied tons for each of the previous tests).

I'm sure it will be fine though...all I have to do is pass the class. But I don't like getting bad grades and even if i pass the class, I know I'll be sad if my grade is not an A. I'm dealing with some cognitive dissonance about all this...

At least I have the season finale of America's Next Top Model to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com