Monday, May 16, 2005

Three Pointer for the WBF

I just had the best lunch with my WBF. We actually have lots in common, and I just love talking with him. Seriously. More than any other guy I've ever known.

We just laughed and talked the whole time about everything. He confirmed when my birthday was and this other party I told him about. I hope that means he's planning on coming, because I'm going to ask him to be my date for the party in June.

When lunch was over, I was all giddy and twitterpatted (that's the term Thumper uses in Bambi to explain a crush), so I sent him an email that said this:

"Thanks for going to lunch. I think you are a super cool person and I always have fun talking with you"

And now I'm FREAKING out because maybe this is giving away too much. But is it? And if it is, why is that bad? I guess the worse case scenario would be that he finds out I have a crush on him (which he may already know) and than he starts avoiding me.

Wait...he just wrote back. He said "Anytime, I always have fun hanging out with you." Hmm...this isn't bad but i'm not sure how good it is. Is it good or just nice/polite??

Whatever the case, WBF totally beats the TDG Barista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com