Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Machiavellian Pawn

A lot of political sh*t is going down at work this week. I am like a pawn between two very politically-charged VPs who hate each other. One is the old boss (who wants me to come back to his department) and one is the new boss (who doesn't know the old boss is trying to get me to move). What makes this worse is the new boss is out of town and the old boss is working directly with the CEO who is sort of on-board with the plan. I am torn...do I notify the new boss of the schemes that are underway in his absence? or do I proceed Machiavellian-style and try to see how this can best play out to my benefit??

This is why I'm going to become a nurse-practitioner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com