Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Another Layer on the Callous

So PB is not going to call. It's been too long now. Which makes me really, really confused. I do understand the concept of a vacation fling. I've had them before. But this seemed different...he went way above and beyond what he needed to do for a vacation fling so that he seemed like he genuinely cared. I had a great time in Cabo and he definitely was a part of that, and I won't let his not calling now effect my memories of the trip. BUT, I really do not get guys. I am sad, confused and angry. I guess the only good about this is that it's hardening me further. It's like another layer on the callous. The big protective callous that is my heart. (sorry from the melodrama...DS taught me that).

With the help of Miss JH, I have instituted a plan. It's a two week plan. Like the induction period of the South Beach diet. For two weeks I am going to keep myself super busy (which, I usually manage to do without such a plan). Two weeks of fun (TWF). And by the end of those two weeks, I won't care about stupid PB.

Here are some of my TWF plans:
Another Mixer Dinner Thursday night
going out in HB Friday Night w/ Babydoll and KA
My mom's birthday Celebration
Y's birthday Celebration Saturday night
Sunday brunch with the Private
Another date with Barista G (yeah, he's still around...)
Getting together with JR (best friend from 4th grade - high school)
Book Club next Wednesday
A friend's going away party a week from Saturday
NK's b-day party at a shi-shi Hollywood club a week from Saturday also
A Wine and Cheese party two weeks from last night
Comedy club trip pending with Miss JH

There. Two weeks of tons of fun. Plus all the homework I have to do in between for my human development course. Oh yeah, and work and sleep and exercise.

And oh yeah, I did join match.com last night. It's official...I am going to browse through men online for a month. It's like fast food dating--large unhealthy portions, fast and cheap.

PB who??

1 Comments:

Blogger vitamin g said...

you go girl!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com