Thursday, June 07, 2007

Further Explanation

Regarding my financial whining from yesterday--I don't want to make it sound like I am actually starving. As most people who have had to pay for a new home or for school knows, moving into a life based on less income and a tighter budget is always challgening. Especially if you have been used to not worrying about these sorts of things. Since I am very type-A and tend to be a worrier, I also tend to panic pretty easily. That's all that was about. I know we all have had financial concerns at one point or another. I just happen to be at the peak of one right now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

Fortunately they have a TJ's there! They always have surprisingly reasonable prices. But please don't eat too much ramen. I've heard they have a lot of preservatives. (Geez, when did I turn into an annoying mother?)

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com