Friday, December 15, 2006

Breaking the Girl

B wrote that he'd like to get together again, but probably can't until after the holidays (he leaves soon to go back east). He is a 35 year old man, but still I can't help but wonder if this was a way of saying he doesn't like me and doesn't want to see me again. Of course, it could also just be the truth. We'll see!

CMB has been more distant since our conversation. It makes sense--he was drinking and confessed feelings he shouldn't have. So now he's pulling back a bit. I would do exactly the same thing. I have done exactly the same thing. But it still makes me sad. Actually, it makes me more confused than sad. Confused because I am sad but I shouldn't be. It's for the best this friendship ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com