Monday, September 25, 2006

An IM Three Way

I'll write more later on everything but I just HAVE to share this info with you all.

So CMB and I had a great one on one tutoring thing tonight. I'm pretty certain he likes me. Maybe just as a friend (which is probably for the best), but either way that's okay because I like him. Well tonight after the tutoring he emailed me saying that he had a great time and that I make studying fun for him.

Then I emailed him back saying I had fun too.

Then he emailed me asking if I had an instant messenger. After some small technical difficulties, we've been chatting away.

Funny thing is....the guy I met at the Seattle wedding a few weeks back also saw I was on messenger. I haven't mentioned him on here yet because he lives in Portland. But we've been keeping in touch and he says he wants to come visit me. Well, tonight, of all the nights, he wants to talk about his trip out here. And he wanted to have a more serious conversation. About us and stuff. Nothing "relationship defining" but just more than usual. Until now I was like "I wonder if he'll visit...I hope so" and on the one night where he is ready to book his flight, my CMB and I are busy chatting. It's been fun but stressful. I am literally going back and forth between two messages right now.

In fact, it looks like this:



















NET RESULT OF THE SIMULTANEOUS MESSAGING:

1) I am going to meet CMB at a bar soon. With some of his friends and mine--not just the two of us. This is good because it fits into my plan of "becoming his friend."

2) Portland is coming to visit me on 10/20.

4 Comments:

Blogger Y. said...

Yay! Sounds like lots of excitement up ahead! =)

9:38 AM  
Blogger ka said...

i want to be one of the "couple of friends" that meet him at a bar....

12:28 PM  
Blogger Y. said...

Me too! Me too!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

awesome! that's great Mr. Portland is coming to visit...just have fun and go with it.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com