Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Baby Frog

Here are a couple of baby pictures I want to share. I figured that baby pictures do not go against my anonymity policy, as I look much different now. I was too lazy to scan them at work, so I used my big camera to take pictures of the pictures. And now I feel like I've done a good service too, as I have helped perserve family photos.

I really miss Big Wheels!

This if my first ice-cream cone. And I was hooked from the first taste. See how happy sweets make me?

This is what I do when I pout. Even today. Ask my roommate. Actually, this was on my 3rd birthday, apparently, and I didn't want to cooperate for the camera.

This is how my lucious locks look in the morning. Still. But thankfully, my cheeks are no longer this fat.

I was a traveler from a young age. That or I was threatening to leave 'cause I wasn't getting my way.


Last night I had a wild night of whole-wheat pasta with veggies and TV. I had to go to bed early 'cause today I ran with my running group for the first time in 2 years! We only did nine miles but GOD it felt great. I ran with a slower pace group but I'm really hard on myself (and negative) when it comes to excercise, so running with a group that I know is slower than I run makes me feel a lot less anxious. And since the furthest I've run since my last marathon is 6 miles, I was a bit nervous. But it went well! It was a beautiful day, the weather was perfect, it was great seeing a couple of old running friends again, and of course, hanging out with Miss J was fun too! And, 9 miles is just long enough to get that fabulous runner's high. Now it's noon, I've worked-out, showered, eaten breakfast and consumed weekend-appropriate strong coffee (from a great pastry shop off Wilshire called Almondine). I'm ready to take on the day! Of course, post long run, I enjoy "taking on the day" but doing nothing. And one of those "nothings" included putting up those baby photos on here.

CMB emailed me yesterday asking if I would be interested in tutoring him in another course. I'm his TA for one class, and he already comes to a group tutoring session for that, but this would be an extra, 1 on 1 private tutoring session. Maybe even on a weekend...I'll tutor you long-time, CMB!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I love seeing baby pictures of friends and imagining them at that age :)

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com