Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dumbus Boyitis Virus

By the way, aside from my neck knot, my lymph nodes on the back of my neck are swollen and sore. This means there's some sort of infection my body is fighting. It's pretty common and unlikely it will lead to anything other than sore lymph nodes, but it at least explains why I am tired.

And if I were to guess what it is that my little lymph nodes are infected with, I would say it's a case of "Dumb Boy." It's a very common ailment that many women suffer and recover from daily, the world over. Fortunately, it is easily treatable by common over-the-counter medicines such as shopping, good movies, and possibly ice cream. I hope to implement a consistent regime of such things starting today to generate a speedy recovery from this pesky virus.

Run virus, run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com