Monday, April 10, 2006

Good Things from Other People

New Favorite Quote:

"Nothing happens until something moves."
-Einstein

I believe him and I try to live this.

New Favorite Insult:

"I think you have a problem with your brain being missing."
-from an episode of Firefly

This one is great when applied with sarcasm towards the actions of friends and family. They'll love you for it.

Nemisi Update: 2 out 3 have responded and we are discussing plans to meet up soon.

KC update (friend from SD): After a total of eight years of friendship spiked with 3 years of distance, I finally know her. I understand the problems and why they existed. I also realized that what I thought was effective detachment was really just me holding my breath. I am relieved and happy and sad that I wasn't able to understand before and help more. I cried the whole way home.

Catharsis...good for the soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com