Thursday, March 02, 2006

Grill

If you go to google and search for "Let me see your grill", this blog is the sixth link listed. The Frog is famous!!!!

And of course now that I'm blogging about this phrase yet again*, maybe my ranking will go up even higher.

I never expected the grill to be my path to fame. It's the Frog's version of cartoon sheep.**

*See my post from early February to read more about the grill and its importance in my life.
**This is reference to the Napper's blog (see link on the side). She mentioned Cartoon sheep a couple of times and got lots of hits from people all over the world searching for info on them. There are some strange people out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com