Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Complex Caring Frog

Yesterday my friend CH forwarded a link to a website that lets you set up an interactive Johari Window. According to this site, "The Johari Window was invented by Joseph Luft and Harrington Ingram in the 1950s as a model for mapping personality awareness. By describing yourself from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of overlap and difference can be built up."

I sent the link for my Johari window out to some close friends and found the results pretty interesting. 80% (of five people) agreed that the following two adjectives are key elements of my personality:

Complex

and

Caring

I'm not sure what I think about this. Only one person put "self-conscious" as one of my top 5 traits. The fact that I am concerned that everyone may perceive me as (possibly too) complex--so much so that it makes it into the top 5 adjectives--makes me think that everyone SHOULD have picked "self-conscious." LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com