Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Daisy Rose Lily

KM, my BFF from SF, wanted three large prints of my photos for her birthday (to put up in her bedroom). While I was very flattered, I was also nervous about this project...three 12x16's? That's a pretty big print...and prior to this the largest print I ever got of a single photo was an 11x14 (incidentally, also for KM). That one turned out good but for her bedroom project she wanted flowers. Close-ups of flowers.

After fiddling with the file sizes, making test prints and then reprinting, these are the final files we went with. And I am happy to say the prints came in yesterday and looked good! Now this gives me more encouragement for printing and framing larger pictures.

In fact, I'm even tempted to try and convince the General to let me do something in our living room. We have one very long, very bare, very white wall that needs something...although, I'm not sure if I have anything good to put up (that would match and that both she and I would like...).

Oh well, for now, I am excited about the ones KM will be putting up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com