Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Biggest Boho

This morning I put on an outfit that I thought was charming--full of varied layers and textures. But I just went to the bathroom and have found that what appeared cute this morning actually looks disheveled and slovenly now. But last night I flipped through one of those gossip magazines at the gym and saw some of the latest Olsen Twin pictures...

In light of what I saw, I am going to claim that my outfit is "bohemian."

Of course, I have taken the look one step farther than them...I have actually had a day full of events that augment my look. So now, I feel AND look haggard.

I guess that means I out bo-ho'd them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com