Friday, August 26, 2005

Now You're It

Okay...I'm doing this because Y told me too. And because the geek in me thinks it's sort of fun.
Y had this filled on her blog and the idea is we have to fill it out on ours too. Kind of like a blog forward. I guess.

So....if you have a blog, you must fill this out too.

1) Total # of books you own?

Probably about 500. Between my current room and my old room (and closets in both). I keep any book I like.

2) What was the last book you bought?

100 Years of Solitude, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It's going to be my Hawaii book.

3) What's the last book you read?

The latest Harry Potter book. But I feel like that doesn't really count because it's such a guilty pleasure...before that I read Reading Lolita in Tehran. I didn't finish it though...I thought it was boring. Now I'm reading The Known World.

4) List five books that are particularly meaningful to you (in no particular order)

Marion Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon

John Steinbeck's East of Eden

Ann Patchett's Bel Canto

Ann Marie MacDonald's Fall on Your Knees

Charles Dicken's Tale of Two Cities

5) Tag 5 people and have them fill the quiz out on their own blogs.

I'm only tagging 4. Sorry. And I can't hyperlink like Y can. Wombat, Banana, KQ and KA...you're on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com