Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Stuff I Bought and How it Fixed Me: YAY for Capitalism (and moms)

Two skirts, two shirts, two necklaces, a dress, time with my mother, and a Wetzel Pretzel later, I'm starting to feel better. Whoever said that shopping couldn't fix things is shopping in the wrong place. Of course, my new stuff is probably just a band-aid, it doesn't FILL the void. It just covers it with pretty material. But who cares. I'm a young woman in a particularly superficial part of America, and by nature I rely upon the Gods of Capitalism to fix and "make pretty" all that is not.

Oh, and my mommy bought me a Mrs. Fields cookie too. Yum.

Now was all that about "meh"?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also had a wonderful day. Sometimes bandaids work just fine. tlc

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com