Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Miranda in Me

I'm tired of guys. That doesn't mean I don't like them any more, but I'm tired of the drama that they bring into my life. However, I get the most hits on my blog when I talk about my boys dramas....so here's the latest.

1) My match.com favorite emailed me yesterday to say that "he thought I was really cool but he didn't feel enough of a physical connection with me." Considering we only met for lunch dates, there wasn't an opportunity to really see about a physical connection (in my opinion)...but I guess I sort of felt it too as my response to those who asked about how the second date went was "good. no fireworks or anything, but good."

2) I have a new crush. He is a barista at my new coffee haven. I have had a small crush on him for years (for reals, he's worked there since before I lived in the LBC). I don't know his name though. Last night at P I wore my "Baby, we were born to run" t-shirt. He commented on it and BD said he was definitely flirty. He runs too and he told me I should run the half marathon in SD in August (he's running it). The next time I see him I am going to write him a note saying "baby, we were born to run together." J/K. I am not going to do that. The note-passing-with-coffee-barista phase has passed.

3) On July 4th BD, KA and I drove back from SF (we were there for the weekend--a story about that to follow). We arrived back in LA at around 6pm and thought, why don't we go out? So we went to TUG and had a fun, but odd and very random night. It involved a convergence of past crushes (for some of us), new interests (for most of us), and some strange tensions. But in the end it was a fun night. I met a nice guy named JK. I'm not even going to write any details about him at this point because it is likely nothing will come of it. That's not me being bitter, that's me being realistic. Even though the Sex and the City quiz I took earlier this year said I had 0% Miranda in me, perhaps that part of my personality is evolving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com