Friday, July 29, 2005

Baby Marine Tenacity

The baby marine just called me! That means he's gonna be out in HB tonight. I met him at TUG and that's where we're supposed to be going. What if I see him again?!?! Good thing I had his number saved in my cell phone...I almost picked it up....

Please refer to this post for more info as to why you should keep the numbers of boys you don't like in your cell phone:

http://followthefrog.blogspot.com/2005/07/to-save-or-not-to-save.html

The baby marine should hang out with Barista G.

1 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

What's wrong with hanging out with Baby Marine again? He's within regulation, right? Or whatever y'all call it? Just think amoeba...

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com