Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The office, or at least, my office

There was a new boy walking around our office this morning. Two of my friends (both female and both seriously involved in relationships) came up to tell me about the cute new boy. They were very excited. Why were they excited, you might ask? Because it was new "opportunity" for me. They really want to see me in a relationship so that, as one girl puts it, "we can double date."

Other office related news....I have an arch-rival. He's arrogant, condescending, binary, and for no good reason, he yelled at me recently. A lot. For about 5 minutes. It was bad enough to make me stand up and say, "I'll come back when you're more calm." There's a bet going around about how long he'll be here. I lost the bet as of today, but I am still hoping someone wins. That's better than no one winning...then we all lose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com