Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm....so....tired....

I am very, very tired today. I had class last night until 10pm. Since I was up until midnight the night before doing two weeks worth of homework, I wasn't able to work out before work. So, after class I was like, "hey, why don't I just work out now?" I only planned on running for a half hour, so I figured that would mean I'd be home by 11 and in bed by 11:30. Which is normal and good especially since i knew I could sleep in this morning...well, here's what actually happened:
Went to gym and was on the treadmill by 10:15. Finished in under a half hour and went home. Got home at 11:10. Changed, put clothes and work stuff away, decided I would watch some of my TiVo'd shows from the evening. Sat down to watch Survivor (yes, embarassing I know but it's so good!) and then felt hungry. I wanted to eat healthy though so I had a salad. By this time, it's 11:45. After my salad, I felt wide awake so I watched TV until 12:30, did some situps and eventually made it to bed but it took awhile to fall asleep. I am so lame.

So this morning, I did sleep in and woke up at 7:30. My alarm clock went off, I turned it off and promptly fell back asleep waking up a half hour before I had to leave for work. I got ready in record time but was still a little late.

So after all of that, I am tired and ready for more sleep! My sole consolation is that it's Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com