Thursday, April 14, 2005

My WBF is my Hero

I was just talking to a group of co-workers. One of them, a girl and a friend, said "ML, your eye make-up looks good and different. Did you do something new?" The only "new" thing I did today regarding make up is actually put some on. I decided recently that I am looking more haggard and world-weary these days. I told her what I did differently, got kind of embarassed during the telling (because of the group!) and then insinuated, in a funny way, that it was embarassing me to talk about this in front of everyone. And THEN, my WBF jumped interjected with, "I think it looks nice too."

My WBF liked my make-up (giggle).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com