Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Countdown....

I am wearing green pants today. GREEN! I've never owned or worn green pants before, but I've definitely been getting more bold with fashion lately so I don't feel like it's too daring. And the outfit follows with this week's theme--"something I haven't worn in months." Well, actually, these pants are something I have never worn. I bought them in January after surviving a long and hard tradeshow. They were full price and kind of expensive for what they are, so they were a "reward." When they arrived (I bought online) they were a little too small! I thought about returning them but decided that I was going to use them as inspiration to lose weight. And today, I am wearing them! It's very exciting. There is absolutely no stretch in these pants and they are still a little tight through the upper thighs but everywhere else fits nicely and they are finally comfortable. So I am thrilled.

Other news: My Lunch with WBF went well yesterday. I think I only like him as a friend though. He's funny and nice and I feel like I've known him for a long time, but the relationship is starting to feel brotherly to me. This is probably a good thing though, as he's definitely not good relationship material.

Here are some exciting future events (not very interesting for anyone else--don't feel obligated to read! It just helps me put daily work crap into perspective):

In 1 Month
School will be out
I go to Cabo

In 3 Months
I go to "Cancun"

In 4 Months
My 27th Birthday--a big party with my Babydoll (first weekend of August for anyone who wants to come) and a family trip to Palm Springs! I will be in the last 3rd of my 20's. That part is not exciting.

In 5 Months
I begin my "real" pre-req courses (the kind that involve labs with dead things)

In 11 Months
Brazil! Ole!

In 13 Months
Kentucky! Giddy Up!

In 2 Years

Become a Nurse and decide about when/where to get masters for NP program...or possibly an RN to MD thing??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com