Friday, December 07, 2007

Marketing Plug

I think this is kind of the coolest new product I've seen in a long time. Someone gave me a pack of these as a gift and everyone I've given one to since really loves it. It's a great way of making a card, more than just a card. And helping the earth at the same time!

I used my last card today to thank my clinical instructor for his thorough guidance over the past 7 weeks.

Making someone smile AND helping save the world...I guess that's just how I roll these days. : )

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ka said...

we used similar seed paper (pink flowers) for a program that's rolling out to a major retailer nation wide...it's super cool!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com