Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jacket Boy

I have a crush on a boy. He's okay, but it's more a crush of desperation. There are only about 10 guys in my program and most of them are gay. And then there's this guy. I spend most of my Thursday and Friday days with him and usually I am exhausted. Long days together + fatigue-induced spacey-ness + a general lack of supply in the boy department = crush.

Today he loaned me his jacket because he noticed I was cold. I thought that warranted a blog post.

Back to work, back to work, back to work.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kq said...

I've had those types of crushes before too! It sucks sometimes when there's no one around to get dressed up for or get excited about. That's when the schlumpiness strikes. Beware the schlumpiness! ;)

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com