Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Liv at 13

In the past few weeks, three strangers have told me I look like Liv Tyler. I heard this several times before, but the rate has unexpectedly increased. The latest comment came this morning in body sculpting class. For the record, I do think this sort of thing is a compliment, but I don't always see it.

One of the people who said this was pretty specific. He said, "You look just like Liv Tyler when she was 13." (He knew her then, apparently.)

I don't know what that means.

Does that mean I look younger than her now?? Does that mean I still have baby fat that she's since lost? I think he called me fat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com