Monday, October 23, 2006

Is it Monday yet?

Well...Portland was here this weekend. And while I had some fun sometimes, I am thrilled that he's gone. Not that he's awful--he's not. It's just that we don't have much to say to each other. He got in Friday afternoon and by Saturday morning at breakfast, I was tired of trying to come up with things to talk about and worried about what we were going to do for the rest of the weekend. Not a good sign.

The highlight of the weekend...going to the pumpkin patch! Singing Halloween songs with KA on our drunk walk home! And laughing with the General and BDP about silly things like the carpet.

Here are some of the things I learned this weekend:

1) I love Love LOVE my friends and appreciate them hanging out with us so much and saving me from long boring times with P alone.

2) Good conversation is priceless. I have been taking it for granted...

3) I do not like to be cuddled by guys I don't like. I do not like to be woken up because of cuddling. I cannot sleep in the same bed with a guy I don't like cuddling me. I had to resort to sleep aids every night and I am very tired today...

4) I really like pumpkin patches.

On Saturday afternoon, we passed a bus-stop ad that said "Is it Monday yet?" I am not sure what the ad was for, but it mirrored my thoughts perfectly.

2 Comments:

Blogger sassafras said...

The good thing about having this weekend, even if you didn't really enjoy it, is the knowledge that there really isn't anything there. Time to move along!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

ugh. he sounds awful. at least he's gone now. i hate awkward approaches to conversations....

i think the "is it monday yet?" ad campaign is for NFL's Monday Night Football.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com