Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Few More Things...

I am wearing a headband today. I was inspired by the General who is a fan. It's fun and pretty! And it makes me feel like a girl again! Well, a cross between a girl and a prim-and-proper Charlotte-type person. The pearl earrings and puffy sleeve blouse, however, lends itself to a look more like the latter. This is what the headband looks like:

(The picture is kind of cropped because I didn't want anyone at work to see me taking a picture of the top of my head.)

Also, I have a mysterious bruise around my tattooed wrist. It's like someone grabbed me. There's one fingerprint type mark on the inside and another on the top. The only person who has grabbed me, that I'm aware of, is CMB (yes, I know, BAD BAD BAD but we're just friends. We talked about it and everything. We're friends. Pinky-swear.) He grabbed my wrist in an innocent and friend-like way to show off his karate skills. But it didn't hurt and I'm sure it wouldn't have left a bruise.

I feel like I had one more thing to share but I can't remember it now. Hmmmm...

3 Comments:

Blogger Buffy said...

I love puffy sleeved blouses and I ADORE that hair colour.

Please tell me it isn't real....so I can have it too.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

Thank you! It isn't real...I just had it done. I couldn't tell you much about it except that on the color sheet at my hair place, it was 5A. My natural color is 4A. So I know that whatever my natural color is, this is one step up from it.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Ooohhhh I really want it.

I always get wishy washy this time of year....and can never decide to stick au natural or play with red.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com