Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Outlook is Grim

Because we are now owned by a different company, they are switching us over to THEIR email system of choice. Which means after a six year loving relationship with Outlook, I am being forced to start using Lotus Notes. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

It is so disorienting when you have to use new tools to operate in areas that normally don't require you to think at all. I know Outlook, and the processes I normally do within it, like the back of my hand. There's nothing to think about when I want to write an email, insert a file, organize things. I don't want to stop using it!

Unfortunately, pouting doesn't work in large public companies.

1 Comments:

Blogger HB said...

I totally relate. New job uses LN and I HATE it! I'll have to check out the tips.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com