Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Friendly Favorites

The other day I was trying to decide about what I would get someone for something (intentionally vague). I realized that there were many things about what my friends like and don't like that I don't know. So I asked a handful of closer girlfriends what their favorite things are. I had so much fun reading their answers! The responses were really varied and it was sometimes surprising to find out what some people love the most. So not only was the exercise entertaining, but it was educational too.

Because I was bored at work that day--and because I am a nerd--I compiled all of our favorites onto a spread sheet and sent them back out to everyone who responded. Everyone seemed to enjoy the little break from work, and now I know that if I were to buy star-gazer lilies, Y, CH, KM, and HBo would all be happy with them.

YAY for fun friends who are supportive of my nerdiness. As a reward for your participation, future gifts may now be more tailored to your favorites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com