Friday, November 18, 2005

Last Night...and the Morning After

Last night was KA's B-Day. We were out in HB until pretty late. Needless to say, I am tired today. And being tired I am more easily annoyed by things. Here are some of the things that I find annoying today:

1) When I ask for an inch of room in my Starbuck's coffee and they make a point of looking at me like I am a high maintenance drinker, and then they FAIL TO GIVE ME EVEN HALF AN INCH.

2) When I am driving with a too full cup of Starbucks coffee--too full because they didn't listen to my one inch request--and it spills over into my cup holder and center console on every turn. This is especially bad if I forgot to get napkins. Like this morning.

3) When I have to give up my dSLR battery because Nikon had a little manufacturing mishap, leaving me without the use of my favorite toy for 7-10 days.

4) When I forget to pack the right shoes. I am wearing the same CFM heels that I wore all day yesterday and all last night. My feet hurt.

5) When I spill my entire cocktail onto my lap, making my lower half not only wet and cold but also potentially ruining a nice new pair of pants.

These are the things that are making my morning a little less sunshiny. But on another note, none of it is that big of a deal.

I had tons of fun last night with the blog crew and it is well worth my fatigue, sore feet and coffee catastrophes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com