Friday, September 16, 2005

Photo of the week


So I have a fancy digital SLR (camera). And I love it. But I don't get to play with it as much as I want. To encourage this hobby I have decided to start a "photo of the week" tradition here on The Frog. There's not much to explain so let me get down to business.

This is a photo of a little girl playing on Ke'e beach in Kauai. I love taking photos of people and sometimes the best opportunities are of strangers. But I usuallly don't have the guts to ask them if it's okay. In the interest of facing my fears (a recent endeavor), i asked this little girl's mom if I could take her photo. She was playing the sand and very friendly. She waved to me as I walked past and I must have walked 20 or so feet beyond her before I turned around, walked back and asked if I could shoot her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprise the mom was OK with you asking her if you could shoot her daughter. I would've run screaming.

:P

ch

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com