Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Today is the last day of summer. I find it ironic that there was thunder, lighting and rain all night. Actually, It was a pretty strange night. First off, there was a very small, very lonely, very lost kitten hovering around our apartment. The general and I investigated. It was so tiny and had such a sad persistent meow. I gave it some milk (Fat free...it was so scrawny it probably could have used some full cream) and then we tried to coax it to us. It was too scared though.

While we were on our hands and knees looking under our cars and trying to convince the kitten to trust us, we kept seeing flashes of light around us. No rain, no thunder but bright flashes of light. It was all a very strange, surreal moment. We never managed to help the cat (aside from the FF milk) and the storm got worse. It made for an interesting studying environment.

Speaking of which, I know you are all SO fascinated to know more about my anatomy endeavors, so here's an update. I studied hard core until about 12:30 last night. I feel prepared for tonight's test but I am really worried about Thursday's. It is double the content and double the points, but only one day away. So unfair. I am not sure when I'm going to review everything. I would call in sick tomorrow or Thursday but this week at work is crazy too. AND, there's the added distraction of Lost and American's Next Top Model premiering tomorrow night. Also, unfair.

At least I can say in good faith that I am very familiar with all 206 bones in the human body.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All that info will pour into your brain!! good luck tlc

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com