Friday, April 29, 2005

The Weekend...in Vegas, sans WBF

I am officially over my WBF. I still think he's cute and fun, and I might possibly still want to flirt with him, but I am going to put no more effort into him henceforth. Nothing happened to cause this big change, but if anyone is really interested in knowing more about why I no longer like him that way, you can email me.

On to more fun topics...I'm going to Vegas this weekend. Vegas, baby, Vegas! It is sort of unexpected but I am thrilled because I am in a big "go-out-and-party" mood lately. So I plan on doing just that....I'm gonna get out my CFM heels and my shirt cut down to the proverbial there, and then I'm gonna get my groove on and flirt with some boys.

BTW, I am going to post a real topic later, one that has interesting, thought-provoking topics. Stay tuned. The next post will be about the exorbitant US military budget and why the advice of "have no expectations," in regards to relationships is dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com