Sunday, July 22, 2007

My BFF Joss

So it turns out that Joss Whedon (whom I worship) loves Battlestar Galactica (which I think is some of the best TV around...next to all of Joss' shows, of course). That means that Joss loves all the things I love. And THAT means that we could very possibly be best friends.

(I was going to link to the article where I got this information but it's best I not do that. You might all realize how much of a geek I truly am, and I fear you already know enough about that.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joss Whedon apparently also loves Veronica Mars and the producer and/or writers (?) of Veronica Mars also love BSG.

11:54 AM  
Blogger kq said...

Did you know that Joss Whedon's cousin works with G at Mattel? You totally have an in! That's like, 3 degrees of separation!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com