Monday, March 12, 2007

Suck it Up

I am exhausted today. Some of it might be the time change and some of it might have to do with what I did this weekend. Maybe it was full of too much--too much food, too much dancing, too much socializing. But all in a good way. My time here is limited!
  • I went out dancing both Friday and Saturday night until the club/bar closed. I was up until after 3 AM each time.
  • I ate ridiculous amounts of fatty things including bread pudding (made from Danish and pastries), a buttery ham-and-cheese croissant sandwich, a chicken burrito from Taco Bell, and various items from an all-you-can-eat Champagne brunch at the Trump Golf Course in PV.
  • I worked out Friday, Saturday and Sunday doing a variety of things including a "Latin Rhythm" Salsa workout, a bike ride, some aerobics, and a running/stair-climbing beach workout.
  • On top of all that, I finished making a scrap book of my family's trip to Australia a few years ago, I sang with my dad's band again, and I went to a bowling-alley birthday party for KQ and G.

The net result? My voice is hoarse from talking over loud music, my feet hurt from wearing heels late into the night, I intermittently crave eating comfort food and never eating again, I have more confidence in my cha-cha, and I can barely keep my eyes open. Is it 5 PM yet???

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com