Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wow

Last night I watched the second episode of the Black Donnelly's and it was just as good as the first episode. In watching the second episode, I realized I have a wee crush on the second oldest brother, Tommy (played by Jonathan Tucker). I like him because he's cute. See?


But I also like him because he's fiercely protective, smart, and the only one of the brother's who could rise about all this mob-nonsense. However, his loyalty to his family is what keeps him going. I find that attractive. Well, not how he is violent, but how he's loyal and smart. Also there's an underlying sadness to his character. It is a big reason why he is so protective of his family, and specifically, his older brother. I won't say what it is but it's a huge part of his character and a big factor in his motivation. And somehow that is all appealing to me as well.

So let's recap: he's cute, fundamentally a good person, smart, protective, loyal, and artistically talented (that's what he's going to school for).

Then last night I saw him without his shirt on.

I am not normally drawn to muscular men. I generally prefer nice tone and a good frame over a lot of muscle. But last night when I saw Tommy sans shirt all I could do was hit pause on the DVR and think to myself, "Wow."

I REALLY wish I could have found a photo still from the Sunday episode to share with you all, but alas, I could not.

Unless you watch episode two online, you'll just have to imagine what I am talking about. And while you're doing that I will just keep on thinking, "Wow."


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um, yeah. His body was OUT OF CONTROL. I can't even imagine the weight lifting routine he needed to look like that.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com