Friday, November 03, 2006

My Malaise and I

This week has been a long one!

I went out Tuesday night for Halloween. It was tons of fun! We went out on Saturday night too but honestly, Tuesday night was so much better and so much more the kind of Halloween I like to have. The group was more cohesive and the crowd was better. Of course the down side is that it was a week night. I decided to use one of my many sick days on Wednesday--to recover and, more importantly, to study for a big chemistry exam.

Here is part of our Halloween costume this year. If you don't know me, and don't know what our costumes were, try to guess!


So Wednesday I studied. I also went to donate blood with CMB--his idea. It was all very Brenda-and-Dylan. They wouldn't take my blood because my tattoo is less than a year old. But I kept him company and the nurses thought we were a couple. Which is bad, I guess, but we're not so it's all good.

Wednesday night I started feeling very, very tired. I thought it was just because of my late night Tuesday. But then I was up late again on Wednesday studying (and up early for my class Thursday). And then, lo and behold, yesterday afternoon I started to feel sick! And now I'm coughing, exhausted, have no appetite and am feeling full of malaise.

Fortunately the plans I had for tonight were cancelled. So now my malaise and I will lay upon the couch and catch up on TV.

Unfortunately, my high-school reunion is tomorrow night. I intended to look ravishing (well, as ravishing as possible anyway). But my plan may be foiled. No one thinks coughing is hot.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tai said...

LOL!
You should take your malaise to the reunion, share is a such a nice thing to do.

9:06 PM  
Blogger sassafras said...

The only thing I can come up with and it's based on color alone is a Smurfette!! I'm quite sure that's NOT what you were. So hat were you?

7:26 AM  
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

EskiHOs (AKA sexy eskimo girls).

9:06 AM  
Blogger Virginia Belle said...

OMG that is a hilarious costume.

sorry you are sick. :(

1:24 PM  
Blogger Follow the Frog said...

Thanks VB. It was lots of fun...and how often does one really got to wear blue fur??

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogroll Me!
I'm a C-list Blogebrity
Technorati Profile
FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com